I turned VludumdaRe into a more complete, polished VR experience and released it for free for Oculus Rift and SteamVR.
Rayne is a game engine written from scratch in C++. We've been working on it as a side project every now and then for a couple of years now and are currently doing a major rewrite improving the multithreading architecture and building a more flexible render system supporting Metal, Vulkan and DirectX12.
Vero is a a new social network and my day job.
Games I worked on
There are a lot more prototypes and games, but these are all somewhat finished. Most of them were made in a very short time frame. Some are also on itch.io.
- Occluded (Rayne) - VRJam (August 2013, 4 weeks, 3 people)
- The White House (Rayne) - InnoGames GameJam 6 (February 2014, 48h, 6 people)
- Adventures of a little cleaning robot (Rayne) - Ludum Dare 29 (April 2014, 48h, just me)
- Ur 2 (Rayne) - AckCon (Juli 2014, 48h, 2 people)
- Steamed Worlds (Rayne) - Ludum Dare 30 (August 2014, 72h, 4 people)
- Derp in Trouble (Gamestudio A8) - Devmania (Oktober 2014, ~12h, 2 people)
- Hacktopus (Rayne) - InnoGames GameJam (November 2014, 48h, 4 people)
- VludumdaRe (Rayne) - Ludum Dare 31 (Dezember 2014, 72h, 2 people)
- Huitzilopochtli (SFML, Box2D) - InnoGames Game Jam 9 (November 2015, 48h, 5 people)
- Maskplosion (SFML, Box2D) - IGJAM16 (August 2016 at Gamescom, 48h, 3 people)
- Corra (SFML, Box2D) - IGJAM#10 (October 2016, 48h, 5 people)
- Sushi (Game Boy, Assembler) - Global Game Jam at InnoGames (January 2017, 48h, 4 people)